Dr. Dongkyu Choi
|B.S.||2001||Seoul National University|
First Year as Faculty at KU:
• Artificial Intelligence
• Intelligent agent architectures
• Cognitive architectures for physical agents
Current Research Projects:
• Autonomous discovery of object properties
• Adaptation by Learning from Error in ICARUS
• Choi, D. (2011). Reactive goal management in a cognitive architecture. Cognitive Systems Research, 12, 293-308.
• Choi, D. (2010). Coordinated Execution and Goal Management in a Reactive Cognitive Architecture. PhD thesis, Stanford University, Stanford,
• Langley, P., Choi, D., & Rogers, S. (2009). Acquisition of hierarchical reactive skills in a unified cognitive architecture. Cognitive Systems
Research, 10(4), 316-332.
• Könik, T., O’Rorke, P., Shapiro, D., Choi, D., Nejati, N., & Langley, P. (2009). Skill transfer through goal-driven representation mapping.
Cognitive Systems Research, 10(3), 270-285.
• Langley, P. & Choi, D. (2006). Learning recursive control programs from problem solving. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 7, 493-518.